Our client is looking for QA Test Analyst to join their Test Team. You will be joining a stable and well-established company who are a market leading giant. Their staff retention rates are exceptional and the general well-being are a true testament to the caring nature of this company. Due to new business growth, they need to bring in someone new to the team to help with work load.
If you have experience working within retail or eCommerce sector this position may be perfect for you!
What will you be doing?
- Performing a range of testing activities on Delivery and IT projects
- Producing test scripts to a high standard
- Carry out quality testing on projects and issues
- Collaborating with QA Teams to develop new strategies and test plans
- Build great relationships with internal teams and external customers
- Use defined methodologies for change and projects
- Efficiently report any errors or bugs to development teams
What skills and experience do you need?
- Minimum 3 years experience
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience/knowledge of test management software
- Analytical thinking with strong problem-solving skills
What's in it for you?
- Work within an ambitious team, learn in a collaborative and supportive environment
- Remote position
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Opportunity for career progression
- Plus many more!
If you are interested in learning more about this role send your CV across and I will give you a call!