You're looking for that opportunity like no other, which makes a difference, leave your mark and have a legacy of which your proud and is revolutionary.
Of course to help leave your mark it could be a multi £bn asset of national interest to work with and a multi £m budget and fantastic leadership in place to support your can success.
What we're looking for is exceptional individuals, with foresight, capability and personality to manage a £60bn Data Asset as part of a multi £bn publicly significant transformation programme.
As Testing lead you will develop and execute required testing quality standards across all Information Technology and Operational technology environments, taking ownership for establishing policy for the testing function team and setting the testing strategies.
Managing several testing contracts in parallel (collective value of £10m - £15m per annum) you will work on continuous improvement, research new technology and new techniques to implement change and will build the quality assurance and testing community.
- Develop, publish and maintain testing standards ensuring this integrates seamlessly within project delivery frameworks including waterfall and agile.
- Develop testing strategies and integrated testing plans
- Manage the supply of testing resource to projects and programmes ensuring they are suitable trained and experienced
- Manage and monitor the performance of allocated testing resources incl 3rd parties
- Deep understanding and hands on experience of implementing and using automated tools and collaboration tools to track progress
- Ideally the person will be qualified in ISEB for Testing or equivalent
- Deep understanding and practical experience of the key dimensions of testing:
- Functional testing
- Non-functional testing
- Technical breadth
- Test analysis
- A deep understanding and experience of delivery waterfall and agile projects and programmes across multiple diverse business units
The is is permanent position based in the United Kingdom however, you will be expected to go into nearest UK office (North/Midlands/South East and South West) when necessary (workshops/f2f meeting etc) in order to proceed.
Should you wish to apply please follow the route online or get in touch with Matt Beesley @ Talent International onto discuss in confidence.
Remuneration discussed on application