Recruitment Administrator x6 - Fully Remote Working
- 6 month initial contract
- Fully Remote Working
- £10/£12 per hour salary, full-time hours
To deliver an efficient and welcoming onboarding service to applicants securing new roles through all aspects of the selection process. To assist with all administrative aspects of the department as directed.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Issue conditional offer letters to successful candidates following recruitment exercises
- Conduct HMRC checks and distribute security check information to successful candidates following recruitment exercises
- Liaise with successful candidates to ensure that they provide scanned proof of identity and Right to Work documents prior to issuing the recruitment contract
- Provide a point of contact for business areas to bring new starters on their first day with original identity and right to work documentation
- Complete new starter checklist on first day confirming receipt of original documentation.
- Flag any new starters that do not present documentation on the first day so that appropriate action can be taken
- Issue contracts of employment following appropriate guidance from the Resourcing Framework
- Ensure that Trackers (and where appropriate Trello boards) are updated at the end of recruitment campaigns
- Ensure that appropriate New Starter and Fusion actions are completed and accurate for all new starters
- Distribute Survey Monkey evaluation questionnaires to selection panels at the end of recruitment campaigns
- Manage and distribute Service Desk calls as part of the scheduled rota
Skills and Behaviours
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with a proven record of establishing, building and maintaining relationships
- Demonstrate ability to be organised with well-developed planning skills, attention to detail and ability to co-ordinate several activities in the same time frame, quickly analyse and resolve specific problems
- Proven ability to organise workload, to prioritise, and manage rapidly changing demands and priorities
If this is something that interests you - please follow the link and apply!