Recruitment Delivery Consultant - Public Sector Team - Central Bristol Office
To join our diverse, friendly and highly successful Public Sector division in Bristol, we are seeking someone with a "roll-your-sleeves-up" attitude to find and interact with top technology talent in a thriving technical marketplace.
Perfect for a Graduate as no past recruitment experience Is needed!
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven, organised individual who wants to help connect great talent with exciting Public Sector programmes across the UK and support Central Government through their complex digital initiatives.
You will have the ability and confidence to use your own initiative, bringing ideas to the table and using your excellent communications skills to help Talent become the recruiter of choice throughout UK Central Government recruitment sector.
- Advertising vacancies across job boards, social media and LinkedIn.
- Pre-screening of applicants' CVs via database, job boards, LinkedIn and referrals.
- Screening candidates via face-to-face, telephone or video interviews to understand their career goals and key motivations.
- Arranging and coordinating interviews.
- Growing your social media networks and personal brand.
- Ensuring our CRM is up to date and all candidates are uploaded fully onto our system.
- Building and adding to talent pools.
- Ensuring we have all relevant onboarding details from the candidates, maintenance of records and remaining compliant with contractual requirements.
- Ongoing support to candidates as required, providing high level of integrity and customer care.
What we offer:
- A friendly, open-minded working environment where you'll be supported from day one.
- Ongoing mentoring, coaching, support and training.
- Career progression with multiple different paths to grow into your dream role.
- A competitive basic salary plus uncapped commission.
- Varied local and regional incentive programmes, including fully paid staff meals, nights outs, prizes and summer trips.
- Flexible working hours, as well as the option to work from home when you need to.
- The opportunity to travel to any of our offices around the world.
- A shiny new company laptop and tech equipment.
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays.
Talent is a global technology and digital specialist on a mission to redefine recruitment by creating amazing customer and candidate experiences. We're proud to be one of the fastest-growing recruitment company in the world, with offices on four continents, over 10,000 clients around the globe, 27 industry awards in the past ten years and world-class employee engagement levels.
Our passion for tech extends beyond recruitment, and we're always trying to give back to the technology sector. We're also the driving force behind Talent RISE, a charitable foundation dedicated to providing a better future for young people with barriers to employment. Through RISE, we offer education and training programs to help marginalised youths find a fulfilling career in the technology industry.