Recruitment Manager - Central Government
- Newport/ Currently Remote Working
- Outside IR35
- 2 months, likely to extend.
Our Central UK Government client is looking for a Recruitment manager to provide excellent recruitment services to us and across government. Recruitment is fast paced and can be a complex process and this role will challenge and reward in equal measure, whilst providing a professional, efficient and comprehensive Human Resources and recruitment administrative support.
Your role as recruitment manager is to oversee everything, managing the team and working closely with customers to understand and satisfy their recruitment needs.
The role responsibilities;
- Experience within a recruitment role, to include knowledge of general recruitment principles and the recruitment lifecycle.
- Ability to co-ordinate several activities at the same time, delegating and prioritising workload as necessary, to deliver the end to end recruitment processes to tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven record of establishing, building and maintaining strong, collaborative and productive relationships across functional and organisational boundaries, at all levels required.
- Knowledge of the UK Visa and Immigration regulations and how they apply in recruitment.
- Experience of being able to work under pressure with attention to detail ensuring that all recruitment activity is fully compliant with Data Protection and Audit requirements.
- Working knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).