- £18 - £20 per hour + Inside IR35
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
Recruitment Partner - Talent Acquisition
£18-£20 per hour.
Newport - Remote for foreseeable/Duration
People Solutions sits within People and Business Services (PBS) Directorate. The directorate delivers strategic interventions to support the organisation in transforming its current capacity and capability as well as on demand services and products in HR, Estates, Health & Safety, Business Services and Security. PBS contribute to maximising the impact and development and leading the people strategy of the Government Statistical Service (GSS) and the Government Analysis Function
This role is to deliver a Talent pipeline of potential candidates, working on current live roles whilst also looking to attract and engage potential future talent. This role sits alongside the Recruitment Partner team and across all business areas. The sourcing activity will largely focus on the most difficult to fill roles for our organisation and GSS.
Key duties include:
- Collaborate with the wider Recruitment Service to identify niche / specialised jobs for you to take on / own search and Talent Acquisition activity
- Design / build talent pipelines for key roles which would naturally include social / online tools and a natural affinity with Boolean and other searching, but wouldn't overlook the need for more personal and event type search activity
- Use Linkedin and LinkedIn Recruiter to attract and source candidates for key roles across the business though a mix of employer brand content an direct sourcing.
- Use channels outside of traditional job boards to source and attract talent, including GitHub, Stack Overflow, Slack and other similar channels.
- Reach out to prospective / passive candidates who are likely unaware of opportunities or the organisation itself
- Own candidate experience to ensure candidates coming through pipelines or as a result of pro-active search are contacted quickly and their candidate journey well managed to give a great candidate experience whether a role is right for them or not. Candidate control and relationship building is key.
- Ensure interested candidates intend to apply and are then supported through the end to end process through to joining.
- Administrative tasks as needed to maintain service delivery, including communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven recruitment experience in a talent sourcing / candidate generation role, in either agency or in-house recruitment
- Experience of working with LinkedIn, and specifically LinkedIn Recruiter, to both advertise roles and source candidates.
- An understanding of UK employment law and recruitment best practice
- Ability to Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support delivery of corporate recruitment activities, looking at innovative ways to improve the service we provide
- Proven ability to focus on delivery of outcomes, proactive, work under pressure, and be able to work in an agile way on multiple requirements
- Experience of using GitHub, Stack Overflow, Slack or other similar channels to attract and source candidates
- Experience working with an ATS (Applicant Tracking system) would be ideal, but not essential.