- 5-month contract OUTSIDE IR35 (£17-£19 per hour)
- Newport (currently remote working)
- Deliver a Talent pipeline of potential candidates for central government
- Must be eligible for SC Clearance
Working with a division of central government, we are recruiting a recruitment partner to deliver talent pipeline of potential candidates for our government department, working on current live roles whilst also looking to attract and engage potential future talent. This role sits alongside the Recruitment Consultant team and across all business areas. The sourcing activity will be directed by the Head Recruitment Operations but will largely focus on the most difficult to fill roles across the organistation.
Skills and Experience
- Proven recruitment experience in a talent sourcing / candidate generation role, in either agency or in-house recruitment
- Experience of working with LinkedIn, and specifically LinkedIn Recruiter, to both advertise roles and source candidates.
- An understanding of UK employment law and recruitment best practice
- Ability to Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support delivery of corporate recruitment activities, looking at innovative ways to improve the service we provide
- Proven ability to focus on delivery of outcomes, proactive, work under pressure, and be able to work in an agile way on multiple requirements
- Experience of using GitHub, Stack Overflow, Slack or other similar channels to attract and source candidates
- Experience working with an ATS (Applicant Tracking system) would be ideal, but not essential.
If you are eligible for security clearance and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.