- Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type
- Jodie Paxton
- 26 days ago
A world leading organization is seeking the next Product Analyst to join their ever growing team. The role will suit a Business Analyst externally as you will be working with regulatory requirements/specifications to draw out technical solutions, knowledge of regulated environments is integral to your success in this role.
The scale and scope of this role is huge, the area's of regulation this team cover are global. This is a new role and will be a keystone both in delivering all future regulatory project and change work, and also improving the documentation of in place live systems serving existing regulated markets.
What's it like day to day?
- Decision logging to a very high standard
- Stakeholder management, getting the right people together at the right time
- Understanding regulatory requirement specifications in order to review
- Document solutions. Understand not what the teams are doing, but WHY they're doing it
What background does the right person need?
- Business Analyst duties, able to show your understanding of writing and written change/regulatory requirements
- Meticulous with a forensic eye for detail, and the ability to retain and retrieve the detail from memory.
- Genuine desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Understanding of regulated environments and what regulators will look for in back end systems
What's in it for you?
- Researched and realistic salary banding, to be discussed verbally
- 5 weeks annual leave per annum plus bank holidays
- Private pension contribution
- Employee assistance programme supporting the wellbeing of you and your family
- Gym membership
- Life event gifts as your big occasions deserve to be celebrated
If you are interested in hearing more, please APPLY NOW with your latest CV