Regulatory Platform Developer
Up to £55,000pa
Would you like to take the next step in your career and become an integral part of a global technology organisation?
My client is a market-leading organisation that is constantly growing and expanding to ensure a high-quality product is being given to their customers while maintaining a progressive work environment for its employees.
As a Regulatory Developer, you will be working within the team to maintain a high-performance in-house SQL database which is used for the in-depth Business Intelligence work across the company. It's used to allow users to run bespoke queries and produce hundreds of reports on a daily basis. By being part of this tight knit team, you will be an integral part to a global organisation!
- Developing, maintaining and operating performance critical in-house database systems as well as regulatory secure storage solutions in line with the agreed designs and team standards.
- Assisting the Technical Lead with their mission to ensure quality performance and compliance of the solutions.
- Mentoring junior members of the team on best practices regarding secure, high performance and robust development and operation.
- Demonstrating a proactive approach to improve the security, stability, performance and operability of the solutions.
- Assisting in all reasonable ways during the required audits and certifications
Skills & Experience
- Commercial experience of low-level system development with C.
- Development experience with Java.
- Working with SQL databases
- Able to work in a reactive environment
If you would like to hear more then please do get in touch or apply!