I am recruiting for an experienced Release Manager for a 6 month contract to start in Mid-September.
You will have ownership of the Release Management lifecycle which includes planning, scheduling, coordinating and managing releases for multiple applications into the production environment.
You should have extensive experience in the end to end release management of complex technical change and a background in managing multiple releases across varied functional areas.
- Minimum of 2 years release management experience
- Excellent knowledge of the SDLC
- Excellent written and vercal communication skills
- Proven track record in managing stakeholder relationships
- Experience of CCM Software / Document composition would be advantageous
You must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
Please apply with a copy of your CV for prompt feedback