We are looking for a brilliant Release Manager to support a large digital transformation programme
You will own the Release Management lifecycle which includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the organisation for multiple applications across different platforms.
The releases can be inclusive of application updates and security improvements. Where necessary you'll provide tools and services to help product management and project teams manage and deploy releases into production.
You will be managing the transformation of multiple projects, your skills will include:
- Knowledge of customer support consolidation, customer experience / relationship management, IT Service Management tooling & automation (knowledge-base, self-service), expansion to and implementation of omni-channel marketing tools
- Strong stakeholder communication and management to ensure a seamless delivery into Production
- Experience of managing various inter-dependencies of business demand across the multiple Stakeholders
- Experience in engaging with Business Transition Managers to gain the Operation Acceptance from the Business
- Engagement with Security to conduct and achieve a positive status for an IT Healthcheck (ITHC) and gaining the Approval To Operate
- Experience of building and supporting a culture of continuous delivery and improvement, ensuring key systems are regularly analysed, maintained and improved
- Working with the Change Management team to communicate releases and benefits to key Stakeholders
- Reviewing current change management process and aligning with agile principles
- Implementing Governance across the Transition, including entrance and exit criteria i.e. ensure transition artefacts, knowledge and information is adequately stored and appropriately shared
- Establishing a process to ensure Operational impact is understood and mitigated if appropriate
- Knowledge of the following technologies - Microsoft Azure Cloud, Microservices, MDM, API
- Align the release strategy and plan
- Design a roadmap to implement improvements to the transition and release process
Technical expertise in transactional digital public service would also be highly desirable.
If this is you and you are looking for your next challenge, apply today!
I look forward to talking you through this role in more detail