Remote Front End Developer
We are working with a fantastic startup company who are looking to add their next team member as they scale up. They are changing the world of online security in the family world. As a Front End Developer you will be reporting to the Head of Product & Engineering. This is a great opportunity and time to join our company, to be at the forefront and to part of the journey; from the beginning.
For the first 6 months you will be creating the first Minimal Viable Product of their solution. The right candidate will have the opportunity to own part of the company and have input into where the company goes.
- Strong React, TypeScript and API design
- AWS technologies: API Gateway, ELB, CloudFront and S3
- Containerisation with Docker and code repository via GitHub
- REST API services and microservices architecture
- Atlassian tools, including JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to build Web Apps solution from scratch and implement solution
- Proficient in Material UI, Redux (with Saga), HTML and CSS would be beneficial
The team will be growing, and they are taking on bold challenges every day! Be part of how they get there....
Salary - £50-60,000.00 + stock options
Location - Remote - must be based in the UK.
****Please send me your CV and I will call you in the strictest confidence to discuss the role and client.