Role Title: Remote Inbound Call Handler x6 (AO)
Role location: Remote
Rate: £9 - £12 per hour - at least 37 hours a week
Duration of engagement: Until 31st March 2021
Deadline Monday 9th November 2020
Agents take incoming calls from members of the public that have been selected to take part in government surveys. We are a fast paced business area dealing with in excess of 700 calls per day.
We are looking for 6 staff to work full time hours between the hours of 0745 - 1900 Monday to Friday, and possibly Saturday mornings 0700-1300.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Effectively dealing with enquiries from respondents who have been selected to take part in a survey.
* Achieving co-operation from respondents less keen to take part in a survey.
* Monitoring, prioritising and actioning requests and queries from central mailboxes
* Accurately completing Service Desk requests and other documentation.
* Ability to work flexibly to support the SEL opening hours and business priorities.
* The ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Candidates will need to have good IT skills and the ability to learn and work with multiple systems and databases.
* The ability to work under pressure and prioritise work.
* The ability to work flexibly and take on new tasks as required.
* Ideally, we are looking for candidates with previous contact centre or telephone experience.