- Full time, part-time, evening and weekend work available.
- 4-5 month contract
- 100% Remote/Home-based
- Inside IR35 - £12 per hour
- High volume combination of outbound and inbound calling
- Working for the UK Government
** PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU HAVE CALL CENTRE EXPERIENCE **
We are currently managing a large-scale recruitment piece within UK central government, for which we are looking to develop a large remote contact centre capability.
With a targeted start of early 2021 (January / February), you will be responsible for scheduling, logging and conducting a high volume of outbound and inbound calls.
Superior attention to detail is required as you will ensure all call data is captured accurately on the organisations bespoke IT system.
Proven ability to draft comprehensive follow up emails that are clear, concise and appeal to ab varying reader base. Based remotely, you will be responsible for hitting clear call metrics within tight deadlines.
These call numbers are spread across several shift patterns - Covering: full time, part-time, evening and weekend hours.
- Extensive experience working in a high-volume call / contact centre environment (both inbound and outbound).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to appeal to varied target audiences.
- Autonomous self-starter, who can work independently.
- Expertise in accurate data entry.
- The ability to work to strict deadlines in a pressurised environment.
- Flexible in your approach, with the aptitude to organise and balance multiple priorities.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in discussing, please click apply.
Because of the anticipated high volume of applications - we will endeavour to get back to you ASAP.
Important note: **These roles have a targeted start date of January/February