- £400 - £440 per day + **Outside IR35**
- Job Type
- Richard Hales
- Exciting digital product development project within UK central government.
- Fully Remote
- Inside IR35, up to £440 per day
- Develop, maintain, and document appropriate plans for programme.
Talent is proud to be recruiting for large digital transformation and development project for a prestigious branch of UK central government.
We are looking for a digital project planner to Develop, maintain, and document appropriate plans for programme. Part of this role will involve; reviewing project and supplier documentation and produce plans to highlight and mitigate any issues that may compromise deliver.
- Agile / Scrum Development Environment
- GDS / Public Sector background essential.
- Stakeholder management.
- Experience in Chair and document meetings Monitor and report on progress
- MSP Experience of working successfully with staff and representatives from business teams to deliver business change initiatives
If this is something you would be keen to on discussing, please apply with an up to date CV asap.