Senior Ruby On Rails Product Engineer
I'm working exclusively with Bugsnag, a mature Silicon valley start-up building a best in class error monitoring, application stability tool for software engineering teams to manage their codebase. They are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Product Developer to join the team.
The product is already loved by many and have raised a total of $17.6M in funding over 3 rounds. Bugsnag are already the trusted software stability "command center" for over 5,000 engineering teams worldwide, including Airbnb, Slack, Pinterest, Lyft, Yelp, and Pandora. They process over 1 billion crash reports daily from 85,000 applications.
In this role you'd be building the core Bugsnag API that powers their dashboard and helps developers all over the world be more efficient at what they do!
To give you a high-level picture:
- Work with a senior, craft focused team(s) (Product, Pipeline, and Frontend teams) that care about the quality of their outputs and have a tier 1 engineering culture.
- Use what you build to improve what you build - Bugsnag use Bugsnag every day!
- Take ownership of all stages of a project from design through to delivery
- To get a sense of the mission and engineering challenges, listen to the CEO James' talk at the Engineering Leadership forum: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKFZshy2OxQ
- Find out more about their engineering Culture and challenges here: https://www.bugsnag.com/category/engineering
- Fully remote and distributed team (UK, EU, US)
Ruby on Rails, Remote, ruby, rails, API Design, Error Monitoring