*Security clearance (SC level) essential*
- 6 Month Contract, Outside IR35 and with remote working
- Career defining opportunity to work on an innovative & rewarding national transformation project.
- Opportunity to take ownership of how solutions & solutions is designed, configured, and implemented.
- Remote during this climate
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Architect to play an integral part within a critical, data management transformation project within the UK Government. Using your technical expertise to play a very hands on role developing solutions and services - their configuration, development, implementation and release.
You will act as the designated SME around AWS and be required to produce infrastructure as code. Utilizing Terraform and cloud formation.
Also, proven experience in delivering notebook technology for data science use and database virtualisation is essential.
The Skills you will need
- Strong architectural body of work around Data and AWS Cloud Services, Terraform, etc.
- History of delivering quality secure cloud-based systems within an AGILE environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to gather and assimilate information.
- Expert in all fundamental elements of hosting and consuming cloud technologies, including: design, planning, security and compliance, integration, provisioning, cloud storage, virtualisation.
- A DevOps mentality and knowledge of basic CI/CD, Jenkins & Docker essentials.
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate/mitigate risks and find suitable solutions to issues.
- Significant expertise in senior stakeholder management and communication (both written and verbal).
- You are an ambassador of the AGILE methodology, SCRUM, stand-ups, sprint cycles & release planning.
If this is something you feel suited to and would like to apply, please send in your CV ASAP.