- **Active Security Clearance (SC level)
- Large digital transformation project within central government
- Manage the complete services lifecycle, from design, transition, and operations.
- 6 Month Contract **Inside IR35**
Working with a central government division in central London, we are looking to recruit an experience IT Service Manager. Joining the project at a pivotal time, you be responsible for support and service arrangements, working on the service architecture and end to end service model. Ensuring that service management requirements are cohesive and consistent from an end-to-end service perspective.
- Background in capturing, documenting, and submitting service management requirements.
- Ability to produce service design artefacts/deliverables and take these through appropriate stakeholder review. Meaning expert knowledge in…service design packs (SDPs), operational working agreement (OWAs), operational level agreements (OLAs) and service models.
- Track record of managing service design and service requirements.
- In-depth service management experience & understanding of all ITIL frameworks.
- Commercial experience of designing service management systems and processes in large government departments.
- Knowledge of designing an ongoing service support models for applications and services developed within an Agile/DevOps environment.
**Active Security Clearance (SC level) Essential**
**Familiarity with the government IT profession and cross government IT policies essential**