Role Title: Social Media Manager x 2
Role location: Remote
Rate: £15 - £18 per hour, 37 hours a week
Deadline: Friday 6th November at noon
The social media managers will support the senior social media manager in all aspects of their delivery, deputising for the latter when required. It is anticipated that one candidate will work mainly on social media listening, reporting and addressing the spread of mis and disinformation, working directly with key social media channels with the other concentrating on the management of social media use of our field staff. Both roles include content creation, development and implementation.
TYPICAL ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
* Significant experience of media relations for large organisations operating in complex and challenging environments
* Demonstrable experience of successful marketing campaigning and content creation.
* Significant experience of customer-focused communications gained in large organisations
* Proficiency in stakeholder and external relations
* Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
* Demonstrable experience of successful social media campaigning and content creation