My client in Manchester are looking for a Reports Developer with a generous salary up to £50K.
This will be hybrid office/home based on a weekly basis.
To be considered, you must be forward thinking, customer focussed and self-motivated with the drive to improve all BI services and the user experience.
The key responsibilities of this job include:
* Work with business users to capture BI requirements and document them as report/dashboard specifications.
* Work with the ETL team to ensure that required data is available within the BI landscape.
* Develop reports (SSRS, PowerBi).
* Setup and manage subscriptions for delivery of reports via email and other channels.
* Manage the administration of the Reporting Services portal including monitoring and general maintenance
You must have:
* TSQL experience.
* Experience of working within a BI and Reporting environment.
* Knowledge of industry standards and best practices in report and dashboard development.
* Experience of working with SSRS / Power Bi
* Hands-on experience of querying and working with SQL Server databases.
* A team player who can work effectively as part of the BI team and collaborate with wider IT team.
* Strong communication skills
* An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a dynamic and flexible approach.
In return you will receive an opportunity to be trained up in Power BI (if you don't already have experience in Power BI) and a generous salary up to £50K + benefits.
If you would like to learn more then please apply with your latest CV.