I am currently working on behalf of one of our Life & Pension clients who are based in Aylesbury and are currently looking for a Reporting Actuary to join their team. You will work as a senior member of the Actuarial reporting team to lead the delivery of different tasks to enable the department to meet its objectives.
You will lead the development of departmental models and processes to provide improved efficiency or provide additional insight into the financial management of the company as well as the production of financial reports and analysis, including checking and review of results, and responding to questions from senior stakeholders.
- Qualified actuary
- Experience of managing junior staff to deliver objectives
- Detailed knowledge of actuarial modelling systems and/or financial projections. In particular, experience of working with RiskAgility FM desirable but not essential.
- Detailed knowledge of Solvency II Pillar I, and some knowledge of Solvency II Pillar III desirable
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to propose solutions and be able to work independently and with ambiguity
- Excellent report writing skills, including technical specs and writing high level reports for Senior Stakeholders
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Stakeholders and project sponsors
- Able to plan appropriately and handle multiple tasks simultaneously seeking support where appropriate for prioritisation
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Experience of working within the Actuarial Function of a UK Life assurer is desirable
The role will require you to be in the office 3 days a week and 2 days remote. Benefits include - 15% bonus, 28 days holiday + bank holidays, life assurance 4x basic salary and pension contribution of up to 10%.
If you have the desired skills and experience and would like to learn more about the role, please send your CV and I will call you discuss the opportunity in the strictest of confidence.