- Fareham, Hampshire
- £150 - £200 per day + Daily rates negotiable (INSIDE IR35)
- Job Type
- Tara Hibbott
Reprographics Assistant (x2)
BPSS & DBS
For this role you will be expected to attend our Fareham office full time
Negotiable daily rate (Inside IR35)
About the job
The Reprographics Assistant role will work with Reprographics colleagues to ensure customer orders are completed to job specifications. This will require:
- Finishing and manual packing of printed products. (Benchwork)
- Operation of print finishing equipment including binders, laminators, mail enclosers and folding machines. (Training will be provided over time.)
- A willingness to learn new skills on a range of equipment.
- Manual handling of boxes and consumables.
- An eye for detail, maintaining quality control checks.
- An ability to adjust to changing priorities and workloads.
- Administrative support and proficiency in Microsoft programmes to keep record of stock, generate mail merges and raise customer orders.
- A positive can-do attitude with a willingness to learn new skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, emails and calendars.
- A certain level of physical mobility is required to be able to lift and move consumables.