Census Field Support Agent
Contract from 11th Jan 2021 - 2nd June 2021
Please only apply if you have call centre experience or strong commercial experinece on the telephone.
We are currently recruiting Contact Centre Agents to join the Census Field Support team to assist in the running of our contact centre during the 2021 Census. The contact centre will deal with questions, issues and requests from members of the field staff via multiple communication channels.
- Answer incoming calls and respond to customer's emails
- Manage and resolve customer queries
- Identify issues and escalate as required to Supervisors
- Research unknown information requested by Field Staff using available resources
- Document all call information accurately in ticketing system
- Recognise, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Complete call logs and reports
- Complete other admin tasks where required
- Candidates will need to be proactive, have a keen eye for detail and interact with daily bulletins to keep up to date with process changes within Census.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to adapt to a new and ever-changing working environment
- Ability to work well alone and as part of a team
- Proven organisational skills to deliver against set deadlines, with an attention to detail
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Telephone experience
- Knowledge and experience of using Microsoft/Google packages, with a competency in computer skills
- Ability to accurately input data, with strong typing skills
- Experience of working in both office and customer service environments
You must have the ability to work from home.
Please note you will be required to provide cover on a rota basis.
Full Time (08:15-17:30 Mon-Fri) - Operating hours will be between 08:15am - 17:30pm. You will be working 5 days a week, Monday to Friday. 37 hour working week.
Part Time Evenings (16:45-20:45 Mon-Sat, 5 days a week) Operating hours will be between 16:45pm - 20:45pm. You will be working 5 days a week, Monday to Saturday. 20 hour working week.
Part Time Weekends (08:15-17:30 Sat, 09:00-17:00 Sun) Operating hours will be between 08:15am - 17:30pm on Saturday, and 09:00am - 17:00pm on Sunday. You will be working 2 days a week, Saturday and Sunday. 15 hour working week.
Additional staff cover may be required during the census field operation's busiest period, which is anticipated to be between the 15th March 2021 and 11th April 2021. Throughout this period, there will be opportunity for overtime hours.
No block annual leave will be approved for the duration of your employment period. An odd day or afternoon off should be fine.