- Data Analyst / Data Scientist - SC Cleared
- 6 month contract
- Remote working opportunities.
- £23-£25 an hour (Outside IR35)
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for a Data Analyst. You will be working part of a multi-disciplinary team and Data Analyst will shape and deliver one of the largest data processing operations undertaken.
We are looking for a Data Analyst will be responsible for:
- Ensuring changes to Census processing methods and pipelines can be handled and integrated within the consolidated data processing model.
- Experience of writing SQL to extract data from a relational database
- Integrating processing methods and pipelines in modern high-level programming languages (i.e, PySpark, Python and R) capable of running in the infrastructure.
- A collaborate environment working with stakeholders to Shape the way the Processes and outputs response data to be more efficient.
The role will suit a Data Analyst who have:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a proven record of establishing, building and maintaining strong business relationships with internal suppliers and customers
- The successful candidate will need to work in a collaborative and dynamic setting both within the team and across the wider organization.
- Evidence of how excellent attention to detail and ability to identify key information from various sources of information has been achieved
- Working under pressure and responding quickly and decisively to changing circumstances and to a tight timetable
- Experience of coding in at least 1 high level programming language (e.g. PySpark, Python, Scala, R, SAS).
- Experience of interrogating and manipulating large volumes of data in a statistical context.
- Experience of interrogating and manipulating large volumes of data using SQL.
If you currently hold active security clearance and this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.