**MUST HAVE ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE**
Senior Data Architect - SC Cleared
- Define data strategies and principles
- Central government
- Based in Newport or Titchfield - Currently remote working
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for Senior Data Architect. Responsible for establishing the vision for the organisations use of data through data design which meets business needs.
- Take part in technical and business design authorities in order to approve their vision for data.
- Work with senior accountable officers and boards to define data strategies and principles.
- Make sure that systems are designed, upgraded, managed, de-commissioned and archived in compliance with data policy across the full data life cycle.
- Designs data models and metadata systems that comply with the data strategy and help chief data architects to interpret business needs
- Provide oversight and advice to other data architects who are undertaking the design of data models and support the management of data dictionaries.
- Make sure that their respective teams are working to the standards set for the organisation by the chief data architect.
- Work with enterprise, solutions and technical architects to make sure that organisation's systems are designed in accordance with the appropriate data architecture.
If you hold SC Clearance and you are a Data Architect that is interested in this role please do not hesitate to send in your CV.