Talent International are pleased to be exclusively partnered with a tech company in Bath.
We are currently seeking a Back-End Engineer for the team.
The dashboard is used daily by many of the industry's leading engineering teams, helping engineers around the world deliver higher quality software to their users.
- You will help build the core dashboard, helping us make developers all over the world more efficient at what they do.
- You will use leading edge monitoring tools to keep the dashboard performant and bug-free.
- You have 3+ years of backend engineering experience, using PHP/ Ruby on Rails or a similar MVC framework or any backend engineering discipline
- You have the ability to take ownership of all stages of a project from architecture/design through implementation to delivery
- You have experience with multiple datastores (we use MongoDB, Redis)
- You have experience designing, building, and using RESTful APIs You are willing to go the extra mile to make other developers more efficient You have strong communication skills
Bonus Points For
- Experience with billing platforms and services Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, gRPC
About this Organisation
- We value ownership, personal development, and transparency.
- We believe in empowering our employees to take ownership of their work while being 100% transparent through instantaneous feedback.
- The latest tech! We believe in finding the best technology to power our business
- We're located in Downtown San Francisco & Bath
- Competitive salary/benefits - lunch of your choice on us every day, commuter stipend, annual conference attendance, and your choice of Apple hardware."
Please drop me a line if you would like to know more?