Up to £550pd
My client is a global software organisation who are looking for a Salesforce Consultant to join their Customer Experience team and become a driving force in their global Salesforce transition. You will be a key individual in building and designing of the service which is being offered internally and externally while collaborating a number of existing and exciting technologies within the organisation.
This is a fantastic contract opportunity with a large roadmap planned heading into 2020 which will allow you to work on some fantastic end-to-end transitions and customers throughout the year.
- Drive adoption of Service Design standards & blueprint for journey mapping across the organisation.
- Collaborate with business functions to transform the way they execute experiences within the function.
- Work with development teams throughout full-lifecycle projects.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to identify risks and issues to then recommend appropriate mitigation.
- Guide the analysis of complex business problems/projects and use data to prioritise customer experience improvement recommendations.
- Work with stakeholders to develop their experience vision & design principles.
Skills & Experience
- Strong and proven experience in dealing with high level stakeholders.
- Experience working on end-to-end service design.
- Experience with Salesforce (certifications desirable)
- Demonstrated experience working with customer journeys and building on their experience.
- Strong experience in the analysis and modelling techniques at enterprise level including: business process mapping, user story creation, prototyping, etc.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity or have the relevant experience, then please apply with an up-to-date CV!