Salesforce Developer - Permanent - North West - c£60 000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation based in the North West that is looking to recruit a Salesforce Developer. The successful candidate will play a key role in defining and adopting new ways of operating.
As a Salesforce Developer, you will be expected to convert an existing customer portal.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record of custom development of Salesforce Lightning in Salesforce Service cloud and customer communities portal;
- Previously led a team of developers, converting from other technologies through mentoring and knowledge sharing;
- Full ownership of the Salesforce technological solution working with business analysts and business leads on feature development;
- Previously worked in both Waterfall and Agile environments;
- Experience of Salesforce UI Lightening (LWC) experience developing custom components;
- Experience of integrations with 3rd party APIs using any integration technologies such as Azure Service Bus, Dell Boomi or Mulesoft;
- Experience with RESTful APIs and JSON;
- Experience with source control systems, such as Azure Dev Ops Services, TFS, or Source safe.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development.
This role offers a base salary of up to £60 000 (depending on candidate experience).
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV