Contract - Manchester - 6 months +
Talent are partnered with a unique retail business in Manchester in their search find a key player to be part of a SAP Business One implementation company wide.
In this contract you will be an integral part of the project, handling all areas from the data loading phase of the project, through training and UAT to support during go-live and the post implementation phase.
You'll work from home in line with government advice, visits to site will be required in the future.
Some of the duties will include:
- Perform Pre-Load Validation during Trial Loads and Production Cutover.
- Perform Data Reconciliation during Trial Loads and Production Cutover.
- Provide Quality control of the data to ensure the SAP templates end to end process is delivered.
You'll need the following skills & experience:
- Knowledge of Master Data cleansing and cutover activities, using the SAP Data transfer workbench
- Advanced usage of Excel.
- Confident and capable of communicating and operating at all levels.
This contract will start in October 2020 so please APPLY NOW!