Would you like to expand you SAS skills?
With this companies you will have the opportunity to expand your skills in SAS (you only need exposure to SAS) and learn new technologies such as R and Python.
You will enjoy networking and working collaboratively and communicate complex ideas to non-technical stakeholders.
The company is passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and they strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything they do. That's why they've built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities they serve.
As a Technical Business Manager your main responsibilities will be
- Analyse and product insight against customer, entity, individual and account level data developing metrics and tools to facilitate commercial activities but also reduce data risk.
- Produce regular analysis to product and operational teams to support the business both in commercial and regulatory activities.
- Be willing to and use and learn new technologies to enhance analytical and insight capability, creating efficiency and depth of understanding about customers and prospects.
- Analysis and review of the Data Management Policy Plan
- Work with third party data to enhance existing business customer information, filling data gaps and supporting growth ensuring data is loaded into primary and secondary systems and processes.
- Develop relationships with other areas across San UK whereby data can be used to enhance processes, leverage business performance and reduce risk.
- Remediation and keeping data clean are imperative to any data strategy.
- Influence decisions makers around the important and power of data in achieving customer and regulatory objectives.
Requirements skills and experience required
- Financial service regulatory acumen required to interpret data gaps / requirements.
- SAS or SQL programming and knowledge is essential
- Awareness of GDPR regulation and application for customer communication
- Knowledge of data science languages
- Knowledge of market data providers (external data sources)
- Must have ETL tool experience