Active Directory Consultant/Engineer
- Must Have Active SC Cleared
- 7th March Start - Remote working
- 3 month contract (Outside IR35)
We are Talent Consulting, we build better, bolder and inclusive services for the Public Sector.
We design and build end-to-end Digital Services to meet user needs. We provide people and teams to develop and manage live services, using the latest technology. You will be playing a part in delivering the security strategy to any one of our central government clients across the UK as they embark upon, and develop their own Cloud offerings to the UK public.
- Experience in Active Directory Integration with platforms & Applications
- Be a technical expert and SME on projects pertaining to Active Directory, AD tools, certificates, system management, capacity planning, identity and access management solutions.
- Build a secure and robust enterprise Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, Enterprise directory and third-party software utilities.
- Perform infrastructure service implementations, performance analysis and optimisation, monitoring, issue resolution,
- Identify areas for improvement and maturation of existing processes by leveraging scripting and automation
- Active Security Clearance or clearance that has lapsed within 12 months is essential.
- Government experience, familiarity with GDS
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV.