AWS Architect - Central Government
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SC CLEARANCE
- Fully Remote Working
- Outside IR35
- 6 months, likely to extend.
- AWS, Terraform
Our Central UK Government client is looking for an AWS Architect to work on a digital transformation.
Working as part of a DevOps model, closely aligned with architectural, security and development resources you will be providing advice, support and guidance to projects seeking to make best use of cloud-based environments primarily based in AWS.
Understanding the implications of architectural decisions on security, billing and complexity is key to the role.
A broader understanding of the challenges of migrating from on-premise solutions to the cloud is required.
All the work will be collaborative, so an awareness of the importance of team dynamics, collaboration and the empowering delivery teams is essential. You should understand the importance of feedback.
Current active SC is essential.
- undertake structured analysis of technical issues, translating this analysis into technical designs that describe a solution.
- be consulted about design and provide design patterns.
- identify deeper issues that need fixing.
- look for opportunities to collaborate and reuse components, communicating with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- understand how governance works and what governance is required. You can take responsibility for the assurance of parts of a service and know what risks need to be managed.