- MUST HAVE A VALID AND CURRENT SC CLEARANCE
- Large Scale DataTransformation Project.
- Public Sector / Central Government.
- Data Services
What we need
I am looking for two SC Cleared Business Analysts to work on a large-scale Data transformation project. You will be working within a multidisciplinary team of developers, testers, etc. The project is migrating the current legacy systems and mapping them to a more efficient cloud-based infrastructure.
What you need to know
- Data transformation, mapping and integration.
- Sound understanding of integration principals.
- Familiarity with applications, such as CRM, Webchat and Webforms.
- Experience working with key stakeholders to ensure that the business is ready to adopt new technology solutions and that the capabilities deliver the anticipated benefits.
- Excellent communication skills and experience of stakeholder management, requirement gathering and conflict resolution. As well as project management support and analysis activity.
- Experience of working within an AGILE environment and those methodologies, such as Scrum, Sprints, etc.
- Familiarity of using modern software delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence, etc.
All candidates must have worked in the public sector previously and have experience successfully completing projects within a central government framework.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - Click Apply!