- Newport, Wales
- £450 - £550 per day + Outside iR35
- Job Type
- Zoe Latuszka
- 14 days ago
Newport or Titchfield
SC clearance is essential for this role. Please only apply if you have valid SC clearance used within the last 12 months.
As the Business Analyst working on this project you will be working alongside Data Architects, Data Engineers and User Researchers. You will work closely with other BAs in Data Architecture division to ensure consistent standards and high quality.
The project will require the successful Business Analyst to work with stakeholders across our organisation and with a growing team of other BAs and User Researchers. As a BA, you have will play a key role in ensuring that RDMF business vision aligns with user and business needs.
The RDMF is currently being built with the emphasis on testing the methodology and processes associated with framework as well as understanding and modelling existing business processes in five core underlying indices which build the RDMF. The successful candidate will have to be able to join the team as quickly as possible to meet current timelines for the further iterations of the framework
This is initially a 3-month temporary contract role with an immediate starting date for suitably skilled business analyst to provide central support on the development of the RDMF and the underlying indices. The role will involve:
- Understanding and analysis of key RDMF user needs and capturing underlying business needs
- Making sure that the outcomes of this version of the RDMF aligns with service vision and business strategy by contributing to the link between current and future models.
- Make sure outcomes are aligned with service vision and business strategy by contributing to the link between current and future business models and delivering to the business architecture
- Challenge constructively and act as a critical friend to achieve solutions that are fit for purpose
- Facilitate collaboration and lead effective communication with all stakeholders to support design, build and delivery to meet the user needs
Skills and Experience
- Agile working- practitioner
- Business analysis- Expert
- Business improvement process- practitioner
- Digital perspective- Expert
- Innovation- practitioner
- Requirement definition and management- Expert
- Stakeholder relationship management- Expert
- User focus- practitioner
- Business modelling- practitioner
- Business process testing
- Enterprise and business architecture
- Methods and tools
- Testing business analysis