(Inside IR35) SC Cleared Commercial Manager - Public Sector/Central Gov Experienced
- Initial 3 Month Contract - Up to £300 per day
I am looking for an SC Cleared Commercial Manager to work within one of our Public Sector Client's Income Generation teams to develop their key strategy. This is an interesting and exciting role that will help to provide a new approach to income generation across the Land Warefare Centre.
What you will be doing:
- You will work within a commercial team to deliver programme objectives; supporting colleagues to achieve targets in relevant timescales.
- Develop successful working relationships with external suppliers.
- Contribute to procurement and contract strategies.
- Compile and issue tenders.
- Administer contract amendments.
- Provide commercial advice and guidance to the wider business.
- Ensure all procurement activities are within budget
- Ensure all activity is undertaken in line with government regulations and best practice.
The post holder will have:
- Active SC Clearance.
- MOD experience.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and management experience.
- Experience in the creation of business cases and requirements documents.
- Concise and clear writing.
- Briefing and presentation abilities.
Please send in your CV as soon as you are ready - They are actively recruiting and may draw the role to close when suitable applications are received. We look forward to hearing from you soon!