(Inside IR35) SC Cleared Commercial Officer - Public Sector/Central Gov Experienced
- Initial 12 month contract - £487 per day Umbrella
This is excellent opportunity for an interim Commercial Manager or specialist with varying levels of experience in delivering infrastructure public sector procurements to support an exciting FM Procurement for overseas locations.
- You will hold Active SC clearance.
- You will have conducted or been involved in sourcing and tendering for construction or FM (hard and soft) projects and have a understanding in NEC 3 or 4 contracts.
- Be familiar with OJEU and public sector procurement regulations and governance.
- Hold MCIPS (Membership of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Preferred.)
Main duties and responsibilities
- You will provide the commercial support, providing assistance in the development of Invitation to Negotiate (ITN) documentation in conjunction with DIO Commercial and internal project team colleagues.
- Attend project meetings, workshops as required with responsibility for capturing follow-on actions, evidence gathering, etc.
- The postholder may be expected to attend overseas project specific site visits as well as supporting the commercial/price evaluation process for each project.
- Supporting the set-up and administration of e-tendering & evaluation tool including liaison with bidders on system operation throughout.
- Support transition and contract management post contract award.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with Kate today.