(Inside IR35) SC Cleared Commercial Officer
Public Sector/Central Gov Experienced
- Initial 6 Month Contract - £446.28 Umbrella / £330.73 PAYE per day
What you will be doing:
- Support colleagues to achieve targets in relevant timescales.
- Develop successful working relationships with external suppliers.
- Develop routes to markets and run competitions on Government Frameworks (such as Crown Commercial Services framework) and potentially OJEU.
- Contribute to procurement and contract strategies.
- Compile and issue tenders.
- Administer contract amendments.
- Provide commercial advice and guidance to the wider business.
- Ensure all procurement activities are within budget.
- Ensure all activity undertaken is in line with government regulations and best practice.
- Identify, manage and mitigate procurement risks.
- The requirements within the Portfolio's vary in value and complexity but all relate to construction. You will work closely with Project Managers to develop the Scope of Services if PSC for design or ECC once in the build stage.
- Hold Active SC Clearance.
- Have worked in a commercial environment involving infrastructure works and aware of NEC3 contracting and the RIBA Stage process.
- Have experience in developing and placing NEC contracts within a public environment.
- Have experience within a Construction/FM environment.
- Have experience in tendering and placing contracts in accordance within public procurement law, for example OJEU.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with Kate today.