Content Designer - SC Cleared
£350-£450 per day - Inside IR35
Working with a division of central government, we are currently recruiting for a Content Designer. Responsible for creating, updating the reviewing content for end to end user journeys. Ensuring the most appropriate content is shown to users in the right place and format. Using evidence, data and research to make content decisions.
The role will suit a Content Designer with the following experience:
- Can align user research activities to inform decision making and action
- Creates effective content for digital channels
- Identifies and engages with users / stakeholders to collate user needs evidence
- Understanding of and experience using the GDS service manual
- Experience of working on accessibility products and services
- Must have central government or public sector experience (Desirable)
If you hold active SC Clearance and you are a Content Designer this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to send in your CV.