3/6 Month Remote Contract
SOC / Cyber Security Incident Specialist
£800 inside IR35
*Active Security Clearance Essential*
We are currently working with a division of central government, a division who are looking to a recruit a SOC / Security Incident Specialist.
You will be working with the cyber toolset to provide analysis of cyber security events which are generated from different environments. Giving contexts to alerts and handling of incidents for customers. You will also be responsible for ensuring incidents are prioritised according to agreed frameworks.
- Experience working in a technical cyber security role within a SOC or Incident Response team.
- Extensive knowledge of common SEIM security tools and their usage.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security & Cyber Security (Security+, CPIA/CPSA, SSCP/CISSP, GCIH.
- Experience in security content generation for common security tooling.
- Basic knowledge of ITIL concepts and incident management.
If this looking like a position you would be suited to, please apply with an up to date CV.