SC Cleared Data Programme Manager / Senior Data Delivery Lead
- Data Programme Manager/Senior Data Delivery Lead, COVID-19 project
- Remote Working
- Outside IR35
*** YOU MUST HAVE A VALID SC CLEARANCE TO APPLY ***
This is a high-profile opportunity, responding at pace to short notice requests whilst maintaining a focus on longer strategic goals. The job requires for the post holder to be central point of contact and being comfortable working within a data driven environment and collaborating with a subject matter experts from a range of technical disciplines including but not restricted to data; analysts, architects, engineers and scientists. And in doing so coordinate an excellent response to the Covid 19 pandemic.
- Lead and coordinate within a very complex and high-pressure data environment.
- Identify and challenge organisational processes and those processes that are unnecessarily complicated.
- Plan product delivery and be central point of contact, identifying dependencies in plans across services and coordinate delivery.
- Manage uncertainty, metrics and measurements, contingency planning and road mapping.
- Work with technical, non-technical and academic stakeholders as well as external data experts to specify and plan the work that will need to be carried out in response to the Covid pandemic.
- Work collaboratively to bring together Covid project plans, and work specifications.
- Develop and implement a stakeholder engagement strategy
- Maintaining delivery momentum to optimise delivery.
- Make clear, pragmatic and manageable plans for service delivery using programme and project management disciplines.
- Communication & Influencing
- Establish relationships with a range of stakeholders to support delivery of Covid outcomes.
- Communicating & influencing between technical, non-technical and academic stakeholders.
- Mediate and mend relationships, communicating with stakeholders at all levels.
- Manage stakeholders' expectations and facilitate discussions across high risk, complex, and constrained timescales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to negotiate positive outcomes
- Actively address the most complicated delivery risks, issues and dependencies including identifying owners, and mitigation plans.
- Identify and managing any risks in the acquisition and use of the data
- Identify innovative ways to unblock issues, solve and unblock problems, identifying and drawing upon relevant technical expertise to do so.
- Clarify strategies and plans giving sense of direction to self and team.
- Be open and inviting to views of others and respond despite pressure to ignore, revert or concede
- identify priorities, roles and responsibilities in the team, and ensure that individual(s) and team(s) are accountable for delivery.
if this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then please follow the instructions to apply!