(Inside IR35) Intelligence Analyst - Law Enforcement / Government
- Initial 6 Month Contract
- £21.74 per hour Umbrella - London
- £19.40 per hour Umbrella - Warrington / Birmingham
You will conduct cross-source data exploitation and make recommendations to support the proactive and reactive development of intelligence to gain insights into the criminal activity of this high priority threat area.
As Intelligence Analyst you will;
- Evaluate and assess intelligence, data and information gathered from multiple sources, understanding the availability and suitability of each source;
- Carry out analysis in support of law enforcement objectives, using appropriate tools, techniques and systems;
- Identify intelligence gaps, patterns, relationships, trends, threats and opportunities and make inferences, deduce new meaning and develop recommendations;
- Produce, present and disseminate appropriate and relevant analytical outputs e.g. products for evidential or intelligence purposes or to inform tactical, operational or strategic decision-making;
- Deliver briefings and presentations, making recommendations to support the decision making and risk management process;
- Ensure appropriate and secure handling and dissemination of material in accordance with relevant legislation, policies and procedures;
- Develop expertise in one or more analytic specialisms (as required by role);
- Maintain an awareness of developments and good practice in analysis.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Active or Lapsed (within the last 6 months) SC Clearance
- IPP Accreditation or equivalent.
- Basic understanding of the use of Intelligence by Law Enforcement/Government.
- Knowledge of intelligence analysis methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation (e.g. CPIA/ECHR) and its Impact on the role and Agency enforcement/government activity.
- Experience of researching and gathering information from a wide range of sources.
- An understanding of information management and data integrity issues
- Experience of identifying, assessing and managing risk within a law enforcement environment.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with Kate today.