(Inside IR35) Operations Manager
- * Active SC Clearance is required*
- 9 Month Contract with possible extension
- Titchfield/ Remote working for the foreseeable
- £23 - £26 pay per hour.
As the Operational Incident Support Manager you will be responsible for helping develop and improve the operational delivery of Census Operational services for the 2021 Census.
You will work as part of the Operational Services Team on the Census and Data Collection Transformation Programme (CDCTP). You will report to a G7 Operations Lead and will provide support to the Operational Services team responsible for the delivery of products such as an Incident Management Process and Business Continuity Plans as well as delivery of cross cutting contingency plans.
This post will require additional security due to the responsibilities and work involved.
- Experience of cross team working across complex projects and collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders;
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal and confidence to facilitate others effectively;
- Attention to detail and ability to understand key points;
- Very good prioritisation skills to balance priorities and organization skills to deliver against time and quality;
- Cross team working across complex projects and collaboration with a wide range of stakeholders;
- A strong customer centric approach, able to use questioning and influencing techniques to understand needs and gain agreement to joint outcomes.
- Experience of running and / or supporting Incidents or crisis management and writing and planning scenario tests.