- Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- £650.00 - £900.00 per day
- Job Type
- Kate Derrick
- 20 days ago
(Inside IR35) SC Cleared Lead Penetration Tester - Public Sector/Central Gov Experienced
- Large scale Public Sector Project.
- 6 months, with significant chance for extension.
- £650-£900 (dependent of experience).
We are looking for experienced Penetration Testers with active SC clearance.
Experience you need to bring
- Proven penetration testing experience within a open source development environment.
- Ability to conduct vulnerability assessments and compliance checks.
- Investigative security hardening knowledge, covering mobile phones, tablets, laptops, servers, etc.
- Current CREST certification (desirable)
- Probing & exploiting security vulnerabilities in client's Infrastructure, Web Applications and Mobile Applications using a variety of penetration tests.
- Penetration testing with Application, Network and Mobile Applications, along with Secure Code Analysis.
- Conducting security research developments.
- Producing written reports to clients to a professional standard.
- Communicating Security Vulnerabilities to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Conducting Internal and External Pen Testing.
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for - get in touch with Kate today.