Senior Project Manager
- At least 5+ years Project Management experience.
- Economic Statistics Group
- Experience with working with Legacy Systems
- Security cleared (NPPV3 or Active SC level minimum), can be cleared in role. Must have been living in the UK for the last 5 years
- Remote working
- £450 - £550 per day rate (Inside IR35)
- 6 Months
Working with a highly reputable branch of UK civil service. A public service going through a large digital transformation and large-scale migration piece over the next few years. We are currently looking for a Senior Project manager, a project manager who can facilitate the digital transformation of Ecomonic Statistics
The role of this Project Manager will be proficient at delivering complex business change projects, breaking down barriers and planning a higher level and getting into the detail to remove blockers when required.
Essential experience required:
- Experience or Project/ Programme Management
- Releasing benefits early - delivering at pace
- Implementing and Improving systems - working with Legacy Systems
- Certification in Prince 2, PMQ or an equivalent framework.
- Worked in a "blended" Agile and Waterfall framework
- Experience working within Scrum teams.
- Stakeholder management
- Managing Risks and Resource
- Project Governance
- Project Planning
ACTIVE SC OR NPPV Level Security clearance preferred.
If this is a role you would be interested in applying for, please apply with an up-to-date CV asap.