- Scheduler (Digital Service Transformation)
- Must be eligible for clearance
- Outside IR35
- West Midlands Hybrid working
Our Midlands-based, public-sector client is looking for Scheduler for an initial 6-month statement of work which will be a blend of remote and onsite working. Security clearance is desirable for this assignment.
The Scheduler will ensure that the user that they are delivering level 1 and 2 tasks and milestone reporting schedules for the Business Pilot and subsequent roll-out.
Experience and Skills:
- Consult with multiple departments, stakeholders' vendors and technical experts to set up assignments, tasks and subtasks for business pilot and subsequent roll-out.
- Develop, implement, and maintain an effective scheduling management system for EUE Project (Using KeyedIn reporting tool).
- Provide the Risk documentation in collaboration with the other DST projects.
- Assist in key document production for EUE/DST status, progress and scope content.
- Coordinate project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Monitor project timelines and deadlines and report as necessary.
- Identify potential project schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timely manner.
- Evaluate performance and prepare project progress reports.
- Accommodate any updates and changes to schedules as required.
- Recommend actions to keep project within time as and when required.
- Keep DST/PMO/stakeholders informed of project timelines and deadlines
- Document project schedule processes and risk management and maintain records.
If this is of interest, please apply below!