(Inside IR35) School Engagement Office Manager
- 3 Month Contract with possible extension
- Newport Remote Working for the foreseeable
We are looking for a Engagement office manager who will join the CIS team to deliver CIS School Survey the academic year successfully, and make sure field operations run smoothly and on time.
As a member of the CIS team you will work with senior colleagues to deliver a good quality, value for money survey. You will help lead and enable a programme of work critical to this which will continue to meet the requirements of the survey.
You will be part of the team working to deliver the CIS Schools Survey. This includes:
- Provide support to operational school infection survey management team.
- Play a key role in implementing and imbedding school infection survey.to the agreed timetables
- Managing a large group of remote workers.
- Day to day line management responsibilities
- When work decreases you will be expected to support HQ and household infection survey
- Working with colleagues to help establish and implement operational timetables, ramp up plans.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders.
- To continually deliver the requirements of the survey
- Identifying blockers and delivering solutions to enable delivery at pace.
- To be proactive, in a fast pace high intensity programme.
- Use own initiative, with the ability to follow instructions.
- Experience in assisting with managing complex stakeholder relations and customer demands
- Experience of working in a large -scale remote operation
- Experience of Incident and Risk Management including resolving issues and blockers at pace
- Experience of assisting with managing operational timetables, large scale ramp up plans and continuous improvement
If this is relevant to you and something you would like to apply for get in touch with Taijaan deCordova today