Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Scrum Master on a permanent basis.
Based in Manchester, the successful candidate will have experience of working within small to medium sized businesses, working within fast paced environments and be adaptable to the needs of the business.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Running Scrum / Agile events. This includes regular stand ups and conducting training sessions when needed;
- Coaching the team on Scrum practices, highlighting the benefits of this methodology;
- Working with key stakeholders, such as the Product Manager, in order to develop a product backlog and use this information during standups.
In addition, you will be expected to gather relevant metrics on the team's performance and share this with the team in order for them to work more efficiently.
The successful candidate will have experience of:
- Working within Agile methodologies and frameworks ensuring the agreed agile process is being followed. This includes SCRUM and KANBAN
- Coaching a team and delivering SCRUM training;
- Implementing Agile Techniques like user stories, continuous integration, ATDD, TDD, Pairing, Continuous testing and Agile games with team building.
The successful candidate will have strong Stakeholder management, negotiation and communication. Any scrum certifications are preferred although not essential.
This position offers a base salary of up to £50 000 with a benefits package to be disclosed.
This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV