We are working on behalf of one of our consultancy clients who are currently looking for Scrum Masters from the Manufacturing, Logistics, Energy and Utility sector who have Operations Transformation Consulting, Automation Advisory and Project Delivery/digital transformation experience in cross industry set-up.
You will help companies, across Industries, make their operations a strategic asset and a competitive advantage in the market by enabling their vital business processes to work faster, cheaper and more productively while enhancing customer experience and lowering risk.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work with leading names and brands whilst continuously learning and gaining valuable experience.
- Certified Scrum Master with 5+ years' experience
- Fluent knowledge of different project management methodologies; knowledge of agile approaches - Kanban, Scrum
- Experience having worked in an R&D or Innovation team and having managed multiple agile teams
- Experience of JIRA, Confluence, Azure DevOps and any other project management tools
- Experience having worked with change management and team transitions will be a bonus
- 5 to 10 years' experience in the industry processes in a consulting or industry practitioner role
- Good knowledge of multiple industries including Railway, Airline, Transport and Logistics with thorough understanding of at least one of business areas
- Excellent understanding of current Digital ecosystem, which includes latest tools and trends on Automation, AI, ML, Cognitive and block chain etc
- Excellent Knowledge of Delivery and Process improvement Methodologies.
- Strong Project & Change Management capabilities
- Experience on consulting assignments which aimed at reducing turnaround times and streamlined processes across various domains
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing concepts to all audiences
- A positive, results oriented style, evidenced by listening, motivating, delegating, influencing, and monitoring the work being done to develop the next generations of leaders
- An extremely high level of energy, sense of urgency, creativity, and decisiveness coupled with the ability/willingness to work hard and well under pressure
- An engaging/open interpersonal style complemented by the analytical pragmatism necessary to quickly dissect highly complex issues
- Business analyst experience with user stories, business requirements will be desirable
- Ability to travel 60%+ of the time
- Six Sigma Black Belt/Master Black Belt Certification from a reputed institute or organization will be desirable.
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree in Business/Management preferred
This role will be based in Limerick with with some client site visits. There is some flexibility to the working week.
If you are interested please apply with a copy of your CV and I will be in touch to discuss the opportunity further in the highest confidence.