- Scrum Master
- Contract - 3 Months
- £400-£600 - Outside IR35
- Remote working
Talent is proud to be working with a UK household brand, scaling a team to work on an exciting digital product, with cutting edge IP functionality. We are currently looking for a Scrum Master to join the team.
As the Scrum Master you will be supporting our in-house software delivery teams and to provide day to day oversight of our key work-streams. You will be working with one or more multi-disciplinary scrum teams of 4 or 5 engineers. You'll be joining the team at a time where the engineering function is tasked with delivering revolutionary new products, and you will be a key part of our digital transformation.
The successful Scrum Master will have:
- Knowledge and experience as a scrum master working in an agile software development team for at least one year
- Experience working with Jira & Confluence
- A passion for facilitating agile software development
- Ability to guide teams and organisations on best practices for agile / scrum methodology
- Skills and knowledge of servant leadership, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowering teams, and increasing transparency.
Preferred Skills & Experiences:
- Experience working with Redmine and Gitlab (Especially migrating to Jira)
- Knowledge of other software development methodologies, e.g. Kanban, Waterfall, etc
- Experience of applying well-documented patterns for monitoring team efficiency, e.g. burn-down charts, retrospective meetings, etc.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills.