Scrum Master - North East - Permanent - £75000
Talent International is working in partnership with a leading organisation that is looking to recruit a Scrum Master on a permanent basis. Based in the North East , the successful candidate will work closely with various Scrum Teams in order to ensure that the teams fully realise the benefits of working within a fully agile methodology.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Taking an active role in ensuring that the ways of working are consistent across the various teams;
- Leading on daily scrums and sprint planning;
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders, such as the Product Owner, in order to the product backlog is refined and groomed.
The successful candidate will have:
- An excellent knowledge of the software development lifecycyle;
- A proven track record of various agile approaches. This will include methods such as Kanban or FDD:
- The ability to "fill in the blanks" for Scrum approaches.
This role offers a base salary of up to £75 000 (dependent on candidate experience) and an attractive benefits package which includes a bonus of up to 20%, a pension which will be matched up to 10% and private medical. In addition, share options are available.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader as they undergo their next phase of development. This is an urgent requirement and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible.
If you, or anyone in your network is interested, please send a copy of your CV to ……